Thursday, February 28, 2008

OUCH

Another day of pain. I have been in pain for about 5 years but this is above and beyond my usual pain. I could not even sleep last night because the pain in my shoulder/arm was unbearable.
The only positive fact is that since the pain is on my right side I at least am not panicking that it is my heart..
I can not pinpoint the exact point of pain. It feels like somebody is pulling one one side of my muscle and somebody else is pulling on the other side and just pulling and pulling. Very hard to explain but that is what it feels like. Almost like when you are carrying something that is way heavy and your arms are killing you but you can not put the object down. That is what it feels like all day long. This has lasted for almost a week and it is terrible.
I can get in to see the dr next week. I am not sure what he can do. Maybe give me a stronger muscle relaxer. Maybe that is what I need. I just can not stand this to last much longer.
I do hope that it starts feeling better soon. This pain is doing nothing good for my depression or anxiety. I am anxious thinking that something is wrong. What would make my arm hurt this bad. And depressed because I feel like I can not do anything. I just do not feel like doing anything. The only thing that makes my arm feel even a bit better is to lay down with a heating pack underneath my shoulder. But how can I spend the entire day laying down?
Of course it does not help that my parents who live next door can not think about much more then themselves. They both have their health problems, I know this. But, just because I do not talk about my problems all the time that does not mean that I do not suffer as well. I try not to complain to them at all but then they start asking me to do tons of stuff for them and then they act surprised when I tell them that I am hurting too much to do the stuff for them...I guess maybe I need to be more vocal about complaining so my parents get the hint...
Nothing like being asked to go next door to pour my mom a glass of 7-up.....oh sure, I will just hop right over and take care of that. NOT
Maybe their perfect child, my brother can come for a visit and help them out some..

No comments: