Sunday, February 24, 2008

2:30 AM

GRRR..another night that I can not sleep. It is 2:30 am. I am tired but I just can not sleep. I tried for awhile but just laid there waiting and waiting for sleep lol.
I like staying up all night but then I am so tired the next day. I had wanted to get some good sleep tonight so my friend could come over tomorrow and we could hang out.
Maybe I will go have the perfect bedtime snack...a xanax, oxycodone and a few graham crackers lol..maybe that will do the trick...sometimes I can not sleep because I am too anxious. I lay there trying to fall asleep but my mind just keeps going. It is hard to sleep when my mind is thinking about a million terrible things that could happen to me. Other times I can not sleep because I am in pain. There is just no possible way for me to get comfortable. Lately my neck and shoulders have been hurting so much that I can not lay on either side. My hips also hurt and if I lay in the same position for more then a little bit my entire body starts hurting. It is hard to fall asleep when everything hurts.

No comments: