Saturday, November 26, 2005

The sky is falling

The sky is falling..yes I feel like chicken little, everything is a catastrophe.
I just swallowed the new medication I mentioned in my last post and fear that it will kill me.
I started wellbutrin sr 150 mg...It was added to my other medications to help me not feel so sluggish and tired. But of course I think it may kill me. I have had the prescription for almost 2 months. I waited and waited to take it. I made sure to start it this morning because my husband is home for the weekend so if I die he will be here..I know this sounds extreme but that is how I feel.
I google side effects, I look up law suits against the drug, I think about the worst case scenario..
Of course now I think I will have an allergic reaction and my throat will swell shut and I will die.
I stood in the kitchen with the pill in my hand and a glass of water for 30 minutes before I swallowed it.
Maybe I should have taken it with a xanax..or a few xanax. Thay way I either would not worry about the pill killing me or if it did kill me I would not mind as much..
Well..hopefully this is not the last post from me.
I will post in awhile with an update..

No comments: