Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Having children..

Well, I am done having babies. We had planned to have maybe another 1 or 2 but there is no way that I can physically or mentally have more babies. I am sad that I am done but also relieved. It is not fair to myself or the kids for me to have more. It makes it very hard on days that I do not feel well. Today as an example...I am very tired, have not slept well for awhile and actually could hardly sleep at all most of the weekend. This morning was rough and I took a xanax and now am so groggy I just want to crawl in bed. I cannot crawl in bed. I have a 3 year old counting on me. He wants to play and do things and I just want to sleep. I look forward to the day he is in school so if I am not feeling well I can just climb back into bed. Oh today would be such a great day for that. It is chilly and a bit dark outside, I have the heater on and it is just perfect to crawl back in bed with a book and spend the day there.

No comments: