Wednesday, May 21, 2008

More goodies

I have a few more pictures of some other goodies I got in the mail in the past week or so.
I ordered this stuff from house of tarts, well now actually it is called hot scents boutique.
I love all her products and she is such a nice gal. Anytime I email her she emails me right back and is so helpful. She will mix any scent that you would like. I have no clue how she comes up with all these awesome scents but they are amazing. I had a bottle of perfume in candied musk scent and wow was it awesome. It is gone now, Sterling loved it...he loved it a little to much and went around spraying random stuff with it. My house smelled good but my poor bottle of perfume was used up way to quickly. I have a list of other scents I have tried and love. Right now I am wearing a body spray in cherry lollipop...not a scent I would think I would like but she sent it as a free sample and it really is a nice scent. She sends quite a few samples and every time I get hooked on a new scent. I love the samples because usually she sends scents that I would otherwise have never tried. That is how I came upon candied musk. I have never ever been a big fan of musk..and candied musk just sounds um..a bit icky.
Ok..I have pictures and a list of scents but it is almost 1 am and need to finish this up. I will add the pics tomorrow.
Pics added


Top is sugar scrubs. The pink one is jelly belly tini and is extra creamy formula. The blue one is island blue rum runner and is in the just right formula. OMG...they smell soooo good and leave my skin so soft. They both smell awesome. The island blue rum runner is not a scent I would have thought to order but she included it with my order as a free sample and I love it.
The bottom 2 are silk whip body cream. They are soft and fluffy and feel like whipped cream. I got pomegranate cotton candy and hot pink mama.. she also sent a small sample of banana.

This is all my goodies from this order. I think this is my 5th order from here and every single one I have loved. The tarts are sooo yummy and strong. Right now I am melting fruit and butter cookie scent and it is awesome. Some of my faves are fruit lewp, tutti fruiti bubble gum, cotton candy clouds, iced rose, orange county housewives, hawaiian cherries and many many more. There have only been a few that I have not cared for.
The perfume samples are all awesome. Some of the best are cherry lollipop, tropical wedding cake strawberry buttercream, pink young lady, frosted pink cupcake with sprinkles. But they are all yummy.
Here is a link to her site http://www.hotscentboutique.com/ if you order make sure you use my name as a referral and I will get some free goodies if you order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooohhh, I've been eyeing the HOT website for awhile and thinking of trying some of her goodies. Maybe I'd better go place an order--it all looks so pretty!