Thursday, April 05, 2007

So far, so good

Well, week 3 of the new med, Zoloft has started.
I started out still taking lexapro but lowered it to 20mg and then started the zoloft at 25mg. I was supposed to do that for 1 week but after the first 3 days on it, I had my regularly scheduled appt. with the psych dr. I had been doing really well for those 3 days but he felt I was becoming a bit manic. He told me to slow down the tapering and to stay on that dose for 2 weeks instead of only 1 week and then lower the lexapro to 10mg and raise the zoloft to 50mg and do that for 2 weeks and then stop the lexapro. I am not sure after that what..I am not sure if zoloft goes higher or what.
I have been doing well on the zoloft. I have had some headache problems and some other side effects that are just a bit bothersome but nothing worth worrying about.
My anxiety has seemed better but my OCD seems to be a bit wild. I can not sit down if I feel there is something that needs to be done. My mind wanders more. I have not been online much the past 2 weeks because I just feel a bit too on edge. I have not had any panic attacks since I have started the zoloft though so that I all that I can hope for right now...it has been great.

No comments: