Thursday, July 06, 2006

June 2006

Well...June is over now but it was not a very good month.
I had panic attacks on and off in the beggining of the month. I have not had a panic attack now for almost 3 weeks but have been on the verge of one on and off the past week. I am definatly not doing as well as I had been. I do have good days. Some days are very good days. I have gone shopping. I have gone out more. I just do not feel like my panic is as well under control as it used to be.
My mornings are rough. I wake up wondering if I will have a panic attack.
I feel like an awful mom because the days that I am not doing well I do not want to do anything with the kids. I just can not deal with them and a panic attack at the same time.
I also felt betrayed by some of my friends from a forum I go to. I was very hurt and it caused lots of panic and upset for me. I am trying to stay away from feeling like that but I am sensitive to stuff and it hurt me that friends would question something about me like that...

No comments: