Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I have not written for awhile

I have not written in awhile. I will catch this blog up to date over the next few days. I write in a journal but just did not get online and put it into my blog.
I have had ups and downs in the past few months. My anxiety is good some days and not good other days.
I have had to raise my dose of wellbutrin that was added with my lexapro because I was becoming very depressed. I would wake up in the morning and not even care about anything. I felt that life was not worth living. I did not think about suicide because I felt like I am dying anyways so why rush it. I do think about death and dying more then normal. The psych dr says I have obsessive compulsive disorder...geez just what I need, another dianosis to prove I am really crazy. I do obesses over things. I worry that I have a disease or that my heart will stop beating.
I made my first appt with a therapist for next week. I am not sure what he can do for me. Crazy is crazy and so far I have not heard of a cure...I guess I can pay him 30 bucks an hour to talk to him, I guess that is one less hour my husband has to listen to my lunatic banter.

No comments: