Monday, March 10, 2008

Sharing

When I first started this blog...a few years ago, I had kept it anonymous. I kept this blog to post about my mental illness and my feelings. I then had another blog on yahoo 360 that I posted about my family and other fun stuff I wanted to share. Then I started another blog on blogger that was to share my crafting and sewing projects. I have been thinking recently that this is rather silly. I used to think that people who wanted to see my sewing blog or my fun family blog maybe did not want to be bothered by reading about my mental problems. Then I also figured that people who wanted to read this blog maybe did not want to read about my crafting and other stuff. But, each blog is just a part of the story. I am all the blogs put together and it seems silly for me to continue to keep them separate. My main thoughts on this are that I am not ashamed of my mental problems and I hope that maybe by me sharing and showing that it is no less a part of my life then my crafts and my family that maybe others will see that it is not a subject that needs to be hidden or only shared anonymously.
I am not sure if I can somehow combine my 2 blogger blogs. I will check into that. This is the place that I will continue my blogging though even if I can not combine blogs. I will just start using this blog for all the stuff I post.

No comments: